Skip to main content

The Journey of One Sided Love to It's Destiny

     Journey of One Sided Love to It's Destiny


 



Meetings with her is one of my beautiful Experiences I Have ever experienced, Those meetings were short but gave Life Long Memories. Meeting your partner after the long is one of the Desperate Feelings for many. 

It was from 9th Standard I start notice and Liking her But as usual it finds difficult for Boys to say directly, Same thing was hitting me and Self Confidence was also Very Low. But I Keep Liking her, Imagining her With me. That particular Imagination was also an Out Of the World Type Feeling. After standards Passed from 9th to 10th, After 10th She went Out for Further Studies & I thinked that It's all Over, I Got Sad Because from next day I won't get my Favourite face for seeking, I didn't Get One of the Beautiful smiles to see. I won't get that Soft Voice To hear. 




Even time became so slow to pass that i can even feel Minutes very Long.  Start Felting that Classes are so Long. In short Breaks I don't wanna Go because she was not there whom i can Follow  and Walk around.
But Friend is also one of the best things God offered to Us. My friend used to Getting me Engaged in Certain Activities, Although Daily I used to remember her, Her Smiling Face, Her Expressions, Her Voice etc. But My friends evolved me With Themselves. Mostly my best friend was the only person who used to tells me she will be yours one day, You both will meet one day and that words hit directly to my Heart.
Although that was One sided Love, But I think It's the strongest Love form in the world.

One Sided love is an wonder feeling for a person. The most Amazing thing is No expectations, No Heartbreaks , No Demanding and No Complains Just Full Of Imaginations. So My love for Her was Just like that One sided totally. But One day Me and My Bestfriend had gone theatre to watch a New Released Movie, Who's Genere was Romantic. That Films also plays a lead part behind Making things Imaginary To real time. That Love story Affected me Directly and I told my best friend that I have to talk to her and convey that I Love Her, I don't care whether she rejects me or accepts me , But I just have to Talk to her and Convey her. My Best Friend and Her Female Best friend was also Good Friends.

After Bothering Lot of Courage and Confirming several times from me, My Best Friend Conveyed this Message Directly to her and after Hours She replied to Him " What ? " what's you're talking about  " He didn't tell me before about this" and "if this is true then he don't have this much Guts to talk and Say to Me Directly". After Listening this from her, My mind was totally stopped working for Minutes, Because I was not courageous enough to talk to her directly. But to talk her Furtherly , myself was the only medium to talk about this Topic. So me and my bestfriend starts finding a reason to talk to her directly by my side. Luckily her Birthday was Just After Two days so we decide to text her on her birthday.


On Her Birthday Fix at 12:00AM Midnight I texted her "Happy Birthday" and without wasting a minute I came in my room and Got Over My Bed, Eyes Closed. Next at Afternoon Her Message Dropped, " Thank You " with another Message " Your Friend told me that you wanna talk something to me  at that moment I don't remember  why the Temperature began to Starts depleting of My Body. After Some time getting Back into Normal I texted her " Yes I wanna say that I love You " and she shockedly replied me "what? are u mad ?" who can it be ? i she mean we've never met before never talked before that how it could be, I pleased her & then After some Conversations of denieing, she Blocked me .
That day was really hard and full of Trouble for me, I was so Disappointed and was so sad.




BUT, On that Day at Midnight she Unblocked me and Texted me That we are strangers as we have not talked before or met in personal but we can be friends and that moment was so cherishing for me.
I told her that yes sure, but always admit that I love you and we will be together soon, She said Sarcastically "Let's see" .

We Used to talk daily on texts, Slowly we started sharing things, Ideas, Experiences, We began to  become good friends & then slowly we start talking on Phone calls, Taking Care of Each other and Finally After 4 months of  Friendships, Talkings, gossips , Long phone calls on Feb 22. She messaged me at midnight 2:00 AM That She Loves Me Too. And through this Journey of One sided Love Reached It's Destiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Maintain Positivity in Yourself ?

     How to Maintain Positivity in Yourself ? The Blog Highlights some Life Based Factors Through which One can Overcome Negativity and  Maintain Positivity in Yourself - Self Believe- One's self belief is the most powerful weapon to fight against the Negativities of the society . Their are many examples in the history of many great emperors, who fought many Difficult battles and Won them through their self believe. We've heared in Many Stories of Wars that Opposition's Army was in Great Numbers As Compared to Their Self Armed Forces , But Even though They Won the Battles and Wars. The thing makes them to Win, That is their Self Believe To Destroy Enemies . This was Just an Example that self Believe made Difficult things Working Out.  Utilize your mind For restoring Self energy -  Majorly we all have heared that a cool Minded person make more possible Decisions, You what is the Actual thing that acts as an Good Decision Maker is They Restore their Energies...

INSTAGRAM : A GLOBAL LEADING PLATFORM 💥

   INSTAGRAM : A GLOBAL LEADING PLATFORM 💥      AS we all know about Instagram, Majority of Us are on or using Instagram. It's one of the trending social platform of the elements of the social media. Instagram is one of the best platforms for several functionality like Brand promotions, Media Updates, Movies update, New Workspace for Big Brands etc.  It was all started as Photo & video sharing social media service. Instagram was Created by Kevin Systrom and Mike krieger in   April 2012. This application is officially available in 32 Languages. Facebook Acquired the services of the Instagram in approximately 1 billion Dollars in Cash & Stock. Now Facebook is the Current Developer of the Instagram. Instagram was Firstly Launched for IOS in October 2010 & then it's ANDROID Version was Launched in April 2012. So in this Blog We see Major Points that what Features Instagram Offers including the new ones with their benefits in their Descr...

One Plus Nord CE : Specs, Launching & some major highlights about this New One

One Plus Nord CE : Specs, Launching & some major highlights about this New One  The following OnePlus Nord gadget is practically around the bend. It will clear a path on June 10 in India. OnePlus has been ceaselessly prodding the impending OnePlus Nord CE. Kindness of these secrets and breaks, we know nearly everything about this cell phone.  Like each other Nord gadget, the impending OnePlus Nord CE 5G is additionally a midrange gadget. This gadget will highlight a Snapdragon 750G chipset, 64-megapixel triple back cameras, a 90Hz AMOLED show and a 4500mAh battery with help for 30W quick charging.  Pictures and delivers of the OnePlus Nord CE are everywhere on the web now. The gadget looks practically similar to the OnePlus Nord, as proposed by past spills. Other than this, we additionally know the estimating of this cell phone.  Since OnePlus Nord CE is near the very edge of dispatch, we chose to detail all that we know so far about it.  OnePlus Nord CE spe...